Friday, February 27, 2015

Mama Elephant: Three Amigos

Hi Everyone! Ashley here, sharing a card featuring Three Amigos!


I created a little hideout using Peek a Frames and Sew Fancy for the raccoon that I stamped from Three Amigos. The stamped leaves are a perfect addition from Freestyle Florals and add to the woodsy look. 


I added a few more stamped panels behind the hideout using Sew Fancy and the new borders set Zenith Borders.  

I hope you enjoy Three Amigos as much as I did! I can't wait to stamp it again and again!

3 comments:

AmiUrAnGeL said...

Such a cute card. I love how the raccoon appears to be coming out of the circle.

Carol McGregor said...

Really cute card. Love the racoon. Thanks for sharing,

Rhea Kraszewski said...

I love the little critters and the lovely light colors you used on the backgrounds.