Monday, January 19, 2015

Mama Elephant: Tiny Heroes

I'm so excited to share more cards from this month's Mama Elephant release! First up is Tiny Heroes. This might be one of my favorite sets ever! (and you'll see it a lot in my release projects this week) :)


On this card I stamped the super hero boy and colored him with Copics. I used the Creative Cuts dies to cut him out perfectly. Before permanently securing him to the tag I stamped stars using Buttercup ink and then Orangeade. I die cut the stars from Lots of Stars, colored them with a grey Copic then cover them with clear Wink of Stella. I love how these look shimmery sliver...so easy.


I stamped the sentiment from Tiny Heroes on a tag from Slim Tag Trio. and finished the card with some twine, washi tape and a card base panel cut from Peek a Frame.

This is just the beginning of a fun filled week. (Yay!)
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh gosh! How cute is this little guy??? I love the stitched tag....perfect design on this card.

Sandi said...

I liked the Mama Elephant Facebook page.

~amy~ said...

So cute!

Kris said...

So cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

marilyn said...

Absolutely charming cards!