Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mama Elephant: Happy Everything


I'm so excited about the stamps and dies Mama Elephant just released! 


For this card, I started by die cutting the largest Peek a Frame die. Next I cut the Index Card die and stamped "happy" in black. There Happy Script die that perfectly matches the stamp set so I die cut "happy" and layered it on my card, slightly offset, to create a shadow. So cool!


Next, I stamped and fussy cut the panda bears from Pandamonium. I die cut them a pair of speech bubbles from Polaroid Fun. I LOVE how the sentiments fit perfectly in the bubbles! Happy Everything has so many sentiment choices! The card was finished off with a little bit of yellow paper and washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Joyce N. said...

I love all the Stitching detail on this card and we all love these addable panda bears!! Super cute

Stephanie said...

You really have an eye for color combinations!! I simply love your washi detail matched with the craft card stock and not to speak of the adorable pandas!, thanks so much for sharing!

Misty Buck said...

Hahaha, love this.