Monday, July 21, 2014

Paper Smooches: Kudos Dies

Today's card features Paper Smooches Kudos Dies. I've used these dies several times this release because they are so fun (especially with the stamp set that matches!).

To feature the dies I thought it would be fun to use the "handsome" die along with "you are" (which also matches a few other words in the set). I just got back from a trip to NYC when I made this card so I was in the mood for something trendy and urban. 
'

I cute the small panel of patterned paper and die cut the word "handsome" from it. Then I die cut "handsome" again 3 times from dark teal cardstock to layer over it. Do you see the small die cut shadow? The city die, from Backdrop Builders added a masculine touch and "dude" from Teen Routine.

Thanks for stopping by today!