Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Danielle's Special Delivery!


I'm so excited to be a part of this fun event to welcome Danielle's beautiful baby girl! Danielle is so sweet and I'm SURE her baby is the cutest! Congratulations Danielle!



I combined several of my favorite stamps (from Neat & Tangled, Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant) to create my card. Congrats again to Danielle and her family! What a perfect addition to your family! 
Next up is Yana Smakula!

In case you are just joining us here is a complete hop list... :)
Ashley Marcu (me!)

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet! I love all the hashtag sentiments, cute AND on trend!!

Heather Thompson said...

Great sentimental card!!! love it!!

~amy~ said...

oh so SWEET!

Samantha Mann said...

what a wonderful card! i LOVE the combined stamps from three of the best companies out there! such a super sweet and lovely card!!!

June Houck said...

Super sweet baby card, Ashley!

Екатерина Смелкова said...

this is a very sweet card!!!!

Betty J. said...

So cute to say something to the baby on the card. LOVE :-)