Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun Friday: My Daughter's Card

A little while back I shared the Valentine's Day card I made for my son so I thought would share what I made for my daughter. I made her card the night before Valentine's Day so I had to sneek it back to photograph it. :)


She loves color and sparkles and all things crazy. It may have been best to pile on 40 stickers and dump a bucket of glitter on a card but I resisted. :) 

I took a few new Crate Paper Oh Darling journaling cards, die cut the heart and added tons of Wink of Stella. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn's Milo ABCs. I love all the little bits and pieces in the Oh Darling die cuts. I'm always trying to find an excuse to use them. 


I finished the card with some Bella Blvd tape, enamel dots and a big twine bow. Now I need to go put the card back in my daughters room so it can get lost in all of her 4 year old treasures. :)

Supplies:

6 comments:

Kathlene said...

What a fun classy valentine...bet your daughter loved it! Hugs, Kathy

Diane Bolton said...

that card would work for any age.

1jmass said...

Your little details, like the staple on the bow and dots peeking out, just make an already cute card extra special.

Craftygurl68 said...

Gorgeous Valentine card for ur daughter...luv the colors.

Sandy said...

This is just so super cute..
Sandy :)

Leanne said...

so cute!!