Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thanks Teacher

Hi Everyone! My posts have slowed down because life has been crazy but I wanted to pop in to share my Paper Smooches Sparks card for this week.



With the end of the school year just a few weeks away I lots of school related things on my mind. It seems like there is SO much to do in the final weeks and my son is only in preschool! :) The sketch totally reminding me of drawing. So this idea came to mind right away and I'm super excited that it turned out!

I used Smarty Pants and Geo-Graphic from Paper Smooches! The die is Wonky Scallop from My Favorite Things.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

6 comments:

Jen W. said...

Awesome take on the sketch and I love that wonky scallop die!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! This turned out so stinkin' cute!

Dotchie said...

So cute. Love the pencils and pencil line take on the sketch.

Kimberly said...

Ashley - you always rock the Paper Smooches stamps, and this is no exception! I love your take on this sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

Emm said...

Awesome idea!! I love this card!

Barb said...

What a clever take on the sketch, Ashley! Just love it! :)