Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Heather!

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick post to wish my friend Heather a happy HAPPY birthday! I know its been a great day for her already. ;) 

I hope your fun continues all night Heather! Here is a little card to inspire you to create and continue to be awesome! :) :)


Today's card uses Papertrey Ink's Trendy Tree Tops (seriously awesome set by Maile) and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Get Outta Town set. I enjoyed mixing the inked tree with the two patterned paper trees. I have to try this more often because I love the results.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Barb said...

So cute, Ashley! Love your fun trees!

Heather said...

Thanks Ashley! You are so wonderful! :) Your card is ADORABLE. Eek, Love those trees.

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.