Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love For All Eternity

Hi Everyone! I decided to jump in and try the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this month. Looooove the inspiration! Isn't it pretty?


For my card I used the fun light bulb from Perpetual Bliss and part of a sentiment from Pretty Phrases.


Hope you all are having a good week! The kids and I will be busy this afternoon making a December calendar so they can start crossing off the days tomorrow. Maybe I'll share it when we are done. :) My kids LOVE their crafts (just like their Mommy)!

8 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute!! So glad that you played along with the SPARKS challenge!

Barb said...

What a pretty take on the photo, Ashley! Love the way you used these wonderful colors! :)

Lynn said...

Ashley, I love the layout.. So adorable especially the touch of ribbon!

Linda Beeson said...

That is so cute! What an adorable little sentiment with that cute lightbulb! Nice use of the SPARKS challenge.

Tiffany said...

Ah..that is darling, love what you've done with the photo inspiration, great use of the ribbon trim!

Emily Leiphart said...

Such a stunning combination of colours and shapes, Ashley! Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Ashley I love the fun way you scrunched the ribbon.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE! I love the sentiment and that lightbulb and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your design:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)