Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monster Polka Dots

Hey Everyone! I'm posting a card today for Lucy's Challenge 5...polka dots!

The polka dots in this one are pretty subtle. The funny monster has polka dotted legs and then I used one of my favorite background stamps (Cling Dots) by Hero Arts! I'm hoping to make a couple more because I love love LOVE polka dots!


I also want to thank Virginia and her family for picking my card as one of the HM winners in her Beat the Winter Blahs challenge!!! She is always such a ray of sunshine and to be picked and showcased as one of her family's favorite cards for her first challenge makes my day!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Have a great day everybody!

12 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

hehe! this is super cute and fun! makes me smile! =)

Virginia L. said...

Aw... Ashley! Love this monster card with the polka dot legs (too cute!!). Your card is so loved by my family! Congrats on your well-deseved win ! I'm off to the post office now ... xoxo

Lucy Abrams said...

This is so CUTE Ashley - love the polkas, and the image makes me smile. Super cute. :)

Tiffany said...

Very cute and colorful Ashley, love your card!

Jill said...

LOVE the unique background you created with different colors of cardstock! SUPER idea! This card is sooo cute that it brings a BIG smile to my face!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOO Cute Ashley!! I just Adore this cute card.....

Barbara said...

This is darling! Congratulations on your challenge win!
:-)

dustypenny said...

Adorable card, Ashley!

shelly said...

Super sweet card!

Kathy said...

Love this Ashley...love how you layered the paper..so fun and so adorable!! You rock :)

Sanne said...

Whoo hoo found your blog Ashley! Wonderful style and beautiful blog!
Greetings from Denmark - Sanne

sanjeet said...

Your card is so loved by my family! Congrats on your well-deseved win ! I'm off to the post office now

Work From Home