Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Baby

Hey Everyone! I created this card for my friend who is expecting her second girl next month. This is also my first official card using my circle Nesstabilities. Love them! I wanted to add something warm and fuzzy so I flocked the heart.

Materials:
[Adorable Elephant Card]
Stamps: Cloud Background, Playful Animals, Baby Girl
Ink: Memories Black Dye
Paper: PTI
Other: Hero Arts Buttons, Flocking, Machine Stitching, Circle and Scallop Nesstabilities, PrismaColor Pencils

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally adorable, Ashley! She will love it!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute circle card! Love the fuzzy heart....

~amy~ said...

darling...you've inspired me :)

Kelly Booth said...

Such a SWEET card Ashley...Love this!!

Tiffany said...

This is too cute Ashley! Hope you are doing well!