Monday, June 29, 2009

Published!

Hey Everyone! Its been awhile but I just wanted to pop back in and share a card that was recently published in ScrapStreet. Its my first publication and its all thanks to Caardvarks. Thanks Jenyfur! Here is a direct link to the article.

Time is short so lets get to the card, right?

I wanted to stick with a card that really felt like me so I used all Hero Arts stamps, my favorite colors, buttons AND stitching! :)

Hopefully I'll be able to share more soon. I've been very busy working on the next Caardvarks challenge. Trust me when I say its going to be a fun one!

:) Make me smile and leave a comment. :)

19 comments:

laura vegas said...

i'll totally leave you a comment ... that card deserves one! it's just gorgeous! love the flowers, love the stitching! congrats on your first publication. although you have so many gorgeous cards, that i actually can't believe that is your first ;)

Lisa Carroll said...

congratualtions, ashley! your FIRST pub?! i'm shocked! regardless, it's an a-mazing card. hope everyone's doing well! :)

Jennifer said...

great card!

Jenn Biederman said...

Love this card Ashley! So glad that I am on the Caardvark's team with you!!! Congrats on your first pub!!

Karen said...

Congratulations. So exciting. Beautiful card.

krolski (kathy) said...

Congrats on your first pub! Your card is gorgeous!

Diana said...

Way to go Ashley. cool card

Arlene said...

Congratulations there. So happy for you.

kelly r said...

congrats ashley! such a cute card! i'm totally shocked that this is your first pub too.

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love it Ashley! And it really is so you -- right down to the buttons! :)

Beverley said...

Congrats Ashley! Beautiful Card loving the colors :)

Mary said...

Congrats on being published. Nice card creation. :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Ashley! I'm sure this is the first of many being published! Way to go!

Lucy, England said...

I love this card - so happy to see it again.

Sherri Thompson said...

What an adorable card, Ashley! I'm shocked, too, that this is the first card you've had published. Congrats! I know it's just the first of many-how exciting!

Jane said...

I LOVE this card! congrats! You so deserve it......love your style!

Anne said...

Hi, Ashley! Congratulations! How exciting! :-)

Dawn said...

Congrats Ashley. You are such a clever stamper you deserve recognition. Well done.

Diana said...

Just lovely Ashley! Always love your work!