Thursday, April 9, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle

Happy Thursday! I just love the Hero Arts Galaxy of Stars stamp set. I will be using this one a lot!


Stars are SO versatile and fun to stamp. I used the them for a subtle background and also the main focal point. I roughed up the edges of the blue paper to add to the boyish feel.

Materials: Hero Arts Stamps (Galaxy of Stars, Card Messages), Hero Arts Buttons, ColorBox Chalk Ink, PTI Paper, String, White Pen.

Time to relax and catch up on some TV. :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card...love the colors and the cluster of buttons!

Lucy, England said...

Really great card - perfect for a boy.

Anne said...

Hi, Ashley! Lovely masculine card! :-)

Diana said...

Love stars. I have many sets. So many things you can do with them. Love your work, Ashley!

Kelly Booth said...

Love the Card Ashley...Perfect card for a Boy!!

Jennifer said...

I love this card! Will have to play around with something like this myself, thanks for sharing!