Friday, March 6, 2009

Special & Simple

This card finished far far away from where it started. How did a onesie with an elephant turn in to this? Hmmm, sometime you just have to go with the flow. :)

Although the theme changed I did stick with Kristina's Colors and the Hero Arts Little Things challenge.


I also was inspired by the CPS sketch this week.

I hope you have a great weekend. I am looking forward to my baby shower today! Can't wait to see all my friends and girly baby things!!! I also might undergo a little sewing project this week. I'll share it in a week or so if things go well. :) Wish me luck!

11 comments:

Shari Bielefeld said...

Really pretty! I love those buttons!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Wonderful card, love the design and all the buttons!

Winter said...

Very pretty! Great job!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH!!!!! Happy Baby Shower day!!! Fun fun fun!

Kathryn said...

So BEAUTIFUL - Love the color combination -- just gorgeous --
I hope you had a wonderful Baby Shower!!!

~Christina~ said...

Really great!!

Carol Dunstan said...

fabulous card!

Nancy said...

love it!

Anne said...

Soooo darling! :-)

Ange Kelly said...

Wow! this card is just fabulous! Love it!

Linda Beeson said...

Great use of those colors and great use of that CPS sketch! LOVE those colors together.