Skip to main content

Welcome Baby

Hi Everyone! I have some friends that are expecting a baby any day now so I thought I'd put together a special card for their special little boy. :)


I combined stamps from Papertrey Ink's Night, Night Moon and Tiny Tags and also used die cuts from Tiny Tags and Up, Up and Away. I'm absolutley in love the Good Day Sunshine collection from My Mind's Eye and used a few of the patterened papers on this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS- Have you seen the preview party for Lily Pad Cards? Its gonna be huge! Don't miss out on the fun! Get hoppin!!!!

Comments

Sarah J Moerman said…
Absolutely adorable!!!
Kryssi said…
Ahh you got Tiny Tags! It's been OOS, but I'm ordering it soon. Super cute card. :)
Lynn said…
Adorable card...I love this little hanging star...I am sure your friend will love it!
Barb said…
Ashley, this is just delightful! Beautiful mix of papers, colors and elements! The perfect card to welcome a new baby!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Super cute! So clever with the star dangling from the moon!
Jane said…
This is sooooooo SWEET! LOVE it!
Bellaidea said…
Hi! Your cards are so cute!
I will fallow!
Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth Allan said…
Ashley I really like the star hanging from the moon. Very cute.
Deirdre said…
So beautiful - love it.
Christiana said…
This is so adorable! Wow, you are extremely talented! I've looked back through several pages of archives here (through last September, actually) and I just really love your work! It's fun, and cheerful, and uplifting. In fact, I've addd you to my list of most favorite bloggers. I only wish I'd found you sooner!
Renee V said…
This is so beautiful!!! So glad I found your blog today :)

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...