Skip to main content

Earth Day Birthday

Happy Earth Day! Today my sweet little baby girl turned one! So before I share my cards today I just wanted to share her cute little picture. :)

Here are the invitations I made for her party. Simple and fun...easy to mass produce. The hardest part was cutting out the birds and I did that while watching TV. They were stamped using Bird Watching Additions and Polka Dot Basics II.

I love this format for invitations. Especially for the kiddos. That way proud grandparents and friends can post them on the refrigerators and they look nice in the baby books and scrapbooks. :)

I made this card with some of the scrap pieces from the invitations. I also love the unexpected use of Take Note. I purchased the PTI set to make altered notepads but it worked perfectly for my lined circle.

The card was finished with a few PTI buttons and a setiment from Scattered Showers. All paper and colored ink is also PTI goodness.

Hope you have a great day!

Comments

Dawn T said…
Cute little one... hasn't the last year just flown by.... and delightful invites and card.
Anita Rex said…
She is sooo cute! Love your invitations and the card! great colors!
Alice said…
lovely birthday invites and card! very pretty colors and your girl is just adorable! love her big smile!
Kelly Booth said…
She is ONE ALREADY??? Hard to believe and she is soooo cute!! LOVE the invites you made Ashley...just Adorable!!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, my goodness! Can't believe she's a year old! Love her invites and card--the colors match her dress and I love that birdie theme!

A very Happy First Birthday to sweet Rachel! Thanks for sharing her adorable photo....
Virginia L. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said…
Wow! How I LOVE your invitation, Ashley! Time flies, I can't believe your baby turned one!! Congrats to the Mama! You did a fabulous job... she looks SO adorable! Also congrats to you having your Woodgrain card featured in CARDS blog! PS: I deleted my previous comment due to typo
Susan Payton said…
What a wonderful blog. I love your designs, and the Birthday girl is adorable. That is a wonderful age, and they do seem to grow up so fast. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
Kathy (krolski) said…
Your daughter is adorable! Love the invitations, so cute! Also congrats on being featured on the CARDS blog. I was so glad to see so many of us from the HA flickr group featured. Such fun!
Jane said…
She's SUGAR!! Happy Birthday!
LOVE LOVE your projects....just perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...