Welcome! I can't wait to share the new More Furry Friends stamp set from Avery Elle!
I started my card by stamping, die cutting and coloring lots of fun animals from the set. I actually colored twice as many as I ended up putting on this card because they are just so fun!
Once I had my animals, I stamped and die cut the hats, ball and fish. Notice the rainbow pattern?? ;)
I made the scene by adding the new fence from Picket Fences die. I love how it grounds the animals and brings the scene to life. Finally, I embossed the sentiment and adhered all of my pieces to the card.
Now, here are the details on where to hop and how you can win! Go explore and enjoy all of the new products from Avery Elle!
Ashley Marcu (me)
To celebrate our Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 13th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
this little guy would be a welcome substitute.
the grouping is darling.
thanks for sharing.