Skip to main content

Bumble Bee Thank You Card

UPDATE: Card shape was done using the two largest dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8. :)

Hi Everyone! Today I'm going to share a fun quick Thank You card. I love stamps that make card making easy. A special thank you is definitely one of those stamps.


I started by stamping the focal image and then colored it with Copics. I added a few tiny pearls to the flower centers then added honey bee covered in Glossy Accents along with a few Basic Grey buttons.


Hope you had a great Monday!

Comments

Jana said…
So adorable! How did you do the shapes of the card? Spellbinders?
Alice said…
this is so sweet and delightful, Ashley! lovely card!
Sarah J Moerman said…
So, so CUTE!!! LOVE it!
Virginia L. said…
So awesome!! Love this, Ashley!
Anne Gaal said…
Hi, Ashley! What a sweet, adorable card! I especially like the coloring and faux stitching. Very cheerful! :-)
Tiffany Ervin said…
So cute and whimsical, love all the bright colors on this!
Kathy said…
Ashely I am in love with this card. Now I have to add this to my stamp list...lol you always inspire me!!
Hugs,kathy
Kelly Booth said…
Such a cute card Ashley...Love the cheery colors and your layout is just perfect!!
Jane said…
Soooo ADORABLE!!!
Stamping Cafe said…
Love your super duper adorable card, Ashley!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute, Ashley! Love that lil' bee....

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...