Skip to main content

Taylored Expressions #100

Taylor is posted her 100th sketch challenge last Friday and I decided at the last minute to join in the fun. Here is her sketch. Isn't it fun?


I used my new large flower Hero Arts cling. I decided to try some white inking like Kathy brilliantly adds to her cards. It makes me appreciate her cards even more!

I kept everything else pretty simple so the flower would be the star of the card.


Hope you have a great day! Thanks for the awesome sketch Taylor!

Comments

Tiffany Ervin said…
Such a pretty design, great take on her sketch, and I really love that big flower, I think that's going to be a 'must have' stamp now for me! :)
Jenn Biederman said…
Sweet card, Ashley! Love the added dots on the flowers!
Alice said…
wow! LOVE the details that you put on the big flower. beautiful colors, too! love your take on the sketch!!
Your so talented! Love how that flower turned out!! I added u on my sidebar, your creations totally rock on!!!

Yaneri
Virginia L. said…
SO creative of you to come up with the lovely design! The colors are AWALYS gorgeous!! Excellent job, Ashley!!
donna mikasa said…
So pretty! Love the white dots ala Kathy...amazing!
Jane said…
This is so fresh! LOVE it!
Kathy said…
Hi Ashley this card was so much fun to see in my email in box. When I clicked on the card to go directly to your blog I certainly had a surprise to be mentioned. Not only are you so incredibly creative but, you have a sweet heart to match. The card is beautiful and you did a wonderful job on your dots. Hugs,Kathy
sanjeet said…
Sweet card, Ashley! Love the added dots on the flowers!

Work From Home

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...