I've had some fun the last couple of days coloring the new Hero Arts fish stamps with my Copics. Here are a few cards that I came up with.
My Copics colleciton is very limited so I pulled out my Prisma Color pencils for the starfish. I know I'm really going to have a lot of fun with this set! It is right up my alley!
oh! those are so adorable!! it the first time that I have seen anyone (other than the catalog of course) used this set! I adore those cards, Ashley! thanks for sharing!
It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches AUGUST release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE . To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize! The prize - a $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes) Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment. Please check the Paper Smooches blog on ...
*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :) Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :) This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs. T...
Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs. I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border. I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...
Comments
:-)