Skip to main content

Avery Elle Summer Release Blog Hop

 





Hi Everyone! The Avery Elle Summer release is here! You can start buying it today and hop around looking at inspiration (more on that later)! Let's get started....


I created my card using the new Lovely and Cup of Wishes stamp sets. I started the card by stamping, coloring, and die cutting flowers and leaves from Lovely. I did a simple two tone color on each flower. Next,  stamped and die cut the tea cup from Cup of Wishes. I added a whip cream top to convert it to a hot chocolate or coffee drink!




Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom. 

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  

Keep hopping! Here is a complete list of the designers showing of the new stamps and dies today. Enjoy!


Comments

sharon g said…
Very sweet. I love the colors you chose--so soft and sweet
Amy C. said…
This is such a sweet card! I love the pretty combination of colors.
Becca Yahrling said…
Super cute card!! You had me at whipped cream. hehe
Love this card!!! Such soft colors!
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty card! Love the cup and the embellishment with the flowers! Whipped cream... yes, please!
Andre M. said…
The mini flowers are so pretty adorning your delicious drink, thanks for the inspiration.
Amanda Wilcox said…
Oh, what a fabulous clean and simple design! Pretty colors too!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...