Skip to main content

Avery Elle Blog Hop!

 Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Avery Elle blog hop! Today I'm sharing a few new products from the current release (it's available NOW!). 


To create my card I stamped and die cut the rainbow and clouds. Next, I die cut the large Happy Birthday. Then I stamped the hooray and assembled the scene. 



Supplies:
 
Next up, Elena Roussakis!
Ashley Marcu - you are here


To celebrate our Spring 2021 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a stamp set of their choice to 3 winners.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3 and 4 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 7th 2021 to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 8th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.  You can check them all out here. 
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, or all 4 of the following to increase your chances:


  1. Comment here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow / Tweet us on Twitter (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow / Share us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) .
  4. Follow / Comment on Instagram (we are https://www.instagram.com/averyellestamps/).

Comments

MadeByMeghanK said…
I love the big bold sentiments
Daria Z. said…
What a fabulous color combo!! This card is sure to put a smile on anyone's face!
L said…
Love the bright , cheery colors!
Thanks for sharing.
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty birthday card! I love the rainbow you created! Great colors!
sharon g said…
Nice idea to use patterned paper for part of it. It is fresh and modern. Nice
Amanda Wilcox said…
This combo is just wonderful! I really love your card!
DorothyA said…
Such a pretty pastel rainbow card. Love your colors and this rainbow!
Mary-Anne V said…
Such a wonderful birthday card...love the rainbow.
Sue D said…
Pretty rainbow card design.

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...