Hello! Thanks for stopping by on the Avery Elle blog hop. Today the Avery Elle design team is sharing the awesome new stamps and dies available now HERE.
I started this card with a water colored background using Mimosa Liquid Watercolor. Next I stamped and die cut the pine branches and added water colored die cut berries using Cherry Liquid Watercolor.
I love a soft, warm feeling for Christmas cards so I die cut the word "merry" from felt. The card needed more color so I die cut the pin branches again from solid green card stock and used it as a shadow behind my stamped image.
I love how this card turned out and I can't wait to see what's next on the hop. Head on over to see what Elena Roussakis created!
Here are all the fun details on how you can win a blog hop prize...
To celebrate our Fall 2018 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 20th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
In case you just got started here is a complete list of the blogs participating! :)
Ashley Marcu (that's me)