Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Funny Kid

I submitted a few cards to this year's Paper Crafts Gallery Idol competition. My kids like funny things so this one is inspired by them. :) I showed it to my 5 year old and he laughed. Mission accomplished.
 
 
I used Lawn Fawn's Blue Skies for the clouds and balloon tops. The cake and sentiment is from Year Three and the ice cream is from Here's the Scoop.
 
Good luck to everyone who entered! I saw some AMAZING cards in the group!
 
 

Comments

Petti said…
this is very cute!
Anonymous said…
I lоved as muсh as уou'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Feel free to surf to my homepage - hcg diet
Susan said…
How adorable. Isn't it great when kids "get it" and enjoy our creations? Thanks for sharing your sweet card and good luck!
Anonymous said…
Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and piece of writing is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles.

Here is my web page: クリスチャンルブタン靴
Anonymous said…
This paragraph is really a pleasant one it assists new web viewers, who are wishing for blogging.


Stop by my web page - Exchange Virtapay
Anonymous said…
My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my web site; Minecraft Hacks
Unknown said…
I love the designs i would love them even more if i could send them to the social networks through http://up4it-smartcard.com

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...