Skip to main content

You're So Tweet

Hi Everyone! Here is a card I created using the Taylored Expressions Sketch #114. I flipped the sketch to work with my stamps. I used lots of spotlighting just to try a little something different with the image.

The sentiment usually reads "You're so sweet" but with a little patience I changed it to "You're so tweet". I inked up the stamp, used a baby wipe to erase the "s", stamped it, then just inked the "t" and filled in the blank. Ta da!


Materials:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Everyday Button Bits, Wonderfully Whimsical
Paper: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Bitty Box Lemon Tart, New Leaf; BoBunny
Other: Hero Arts Buttons, Memento Ink, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Copics

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Such a tweet card! Love the yummy colors, and the sentiment turned out perfect, too!
Unknown said…
I love it! It's so sweet and whimsical. Great colour combo - will have to try that out!
Alice said…
so tweet!! lovely card!
Joy said…
Such a sweet card Ashley, just love it.
Lin said…
Love these happy colors! Your sentiment is perfect, that takes a steady hand!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow Ashley! Really love the circle framing the tree like that and that birdie is just too darn cute!
Kathy Martin said…
ADORABLE and lovely card! That wee bird you highlighted is tooo darn CUTE! :)
Michele Gross said…
Its soooo tweet!! I love how you tweaked the sentiment-perfect!! Darling color combo and a really fun card :)
Anne Gaal said…
Hi, Ashley! Gorgeous card! Love how you changed the sentiment ... although that might be too tricky for my skill set! :-)
Melissa Sauls said…
Oh my, so "tweet" indeed!!! Thanks for playing in the sketch challenge. Hope to see you again this week! :)
Taylor said…
Soooo cute! Love the color combo!
♥Rach♥ said…
I just LOVE this! What beautiful colors and the layout is perfection. That little bird is just too adorable for words :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...