Skip to main content

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 18

Hey Everyone! Its been awhile since I've been able to participate in Dawn's color challenge. This one was a lot of fun! Love the mix of bright colors with the yummy craft and brown neutrals.

The layered label shapes were both cut from my Nestabilities Label One set. The rasberry layer is just the basic shape and then for the cream layer was cut twice. I trimmed the two pieces until I had the longer shape that I wanted then hid the seam behind the craft colored piece.

Thanks Dawn!

Materials:
Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Basics, Polka Dot Basics
Paper: PTI
Ink: PTI, Memories Black, VersaMark
Other: PTI Button, Hero Arts Black Gems, Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch, Nestabilities Label One


Comments

Kelley Eubanks said…
This is so cute!! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! Aren't pumpkin patches so much fun! Great photo opportunities!! :)
Maureen said…
Wow! that little green birdie is so adorably cute!! Great use of the colours this week...so many fabulous textures :)
Vanessa said…
Wow! You really used those colours perfectly! This has to be in the spotlight!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Lucy Abrams said…
What a very clever and sweet card -love it Ashley.
Jane said…
Adorable! love it!
Virginia L. said…
Wow, Ashley! I really like how you use the colors and Label One (I MUST get that set....). I love ALL the details...Simply FABULOUS!
WOWZA Ashley!! This is totally Fab! That birdie is too cute! This will be one of Dawn's favs for sure!! Way to rock this color challenge!! Woot!! LOVE IT!
Diana said…
ADORABLE birdie Ashley! Big giveaway over at my blog!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Such cuteness, I just love it! Gonna have to get me those little bits sets, too fun!
donna mikasa said…
Always great to see your cards! Love that PTI stamp set--your card is too cute!
Cat said…
I love your layout and use of colours. That little bird is so cute!:)
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this Ashley So CUTE!!
Andrea M said…
This is so darn cute! I adore your card! Great job. Thanks for sharing!
Winter said…
So cute! Love that chick! :)
Kathy said…
Love this card Ashley...it has your signature awesome touches to it. Signed up to follow you! YAY!
Hugs,Kathy
Heather P. said…
This is totally adorable!
Cammie said…
Congratulations on making the spotlight! I like how you separated the panels for image and sentiment.
Lucy Abrams said…
Congratulations on your spotlight Ashley - this card is just tooo cute :)
Daniela F. said…
So cute! Love how you combined the shapes and colors. Congrats on the spotlight, Ashley :)
Anonymous said…
This is just adorable. Congratulations on being in the spotlight!
Maureen said…
love having the chance to see this sweet little birdie again :) congrats on the spotlight!
Jessica said…
Super cute, Ashley!! That birdie just adds the perfect focal point!!! Congrats!!!
donna mikasa said…
Congrats on making Dawn's spotlight!
Knew it was a winner!
Virginia L. said…
YAY! So happy for your card to be in the spotlight!! I knew this is a WINNER! LOVE, LOVE it!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...