Skip to main content

Two is Better Than One

Hi Everybody! I thought the title was appropriate since this card is for two challenges and I'm also about to have two kids. :) Dawn McVey's amazing color choices this week are my favorites so her challenge was super fun! I also used the sketch from Caardvarks which was simple and easy to work with.

I can't count the times I've used my Four Stylish Owls set from Hero Arts. They are perfect if you ask me. :) I thought of adding some more stamping to this card but in the end decided to keep it simple and let the owl be the focal point.


Hope you are having a great day. Oh and be sure to check back in on Friday for a very exciting announcement!!!!! I can't wait!

Materials: Hero Arts Stamps (Four Stylish Owls, Live it Up), Hero Arts Flower, Bo Bunny & PTI Paper.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMGoodness! I just adore this card! Love the owl, the simple design, the colors...everything!
lauren bergold said…
HOLY SCHMOLY!!!!!!!! wow! i ♥looooooooooove♥ this: love the owl, love her sweet flower, love the colors, the clean lines...ok i just love the whole thing! :)
Kryssi said…
ooh a second bundle coming, what is the due date?
SmilynStef said…
Love the scalloped edge and that adorable owl ... great card.
Kelly Booth said…
This is PERFECT in EVERY Way!!! Love it Ashley.....
Anne said…
Hi, Ashley! Love the colors you picked for this card! :-)
Alison said…
Fabby card, love that owl's bead eyes!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...